Features and Specifications:
- Manufactured from high quality PVC compound.
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance to most acidic and alkaline solutions.
- Light weight.
- Easy to handle and transport.
- Excellent flow characteristics
- Smooth inner wall minimizes frictional losses and scaling due to precipitation.
- Available as per IS-4985
- Available in sizes from 20 mm (½”) to 250 mm (10”) as per above standards.
- Commonly supplied in 6 m lengths with plain ends or socket at one end for solvent cement weld (Any other pipe length can be supplied on request).
- Used for conveyance of water in drip/sprinkler irrigation systems, lift irrigation systems, surface irrigation systems, subsoil drainage system, potable water supply systems, rising main and distribution lines
- Self-fit sockets are formed with high precision on specially developed sophisticated machines
- The number of joints is reduced by 50%, resulting in substantial saving in labour costs and hence, the spent on solvent cement is reduced by 50%.
- Cost less than conventional plain ended pipes with loose couplers
Self-fit pipes are supplied in a standard length of 6 meters exclusive of the socket portion