UPVC Plumbing Pipes :
We all need clean water and plumbing pipes used in potable water systems eliminates the risk of clean water being contaminated during transmission to the end user. The benefits for using plumbing pipes are numerous
- Easy to install
- Corrosion proof
- Have smooth interior walls and can withstand long-term hydrostatic pressure.
- Reduced installation and maintenance costs and increase the life span of the piping system
Click on the images for larger view...
- Building Construction : These pipes are useful for water connections to bathrooms, kitchen sinks, washbasins and laboratories.
- Potable water supply : It can be used in commercial complexes, individual homes, flats, offices, hotels, hospitals and transports terminals.
- Industrial Applications : Distribution of milk, chemicals and gases in dairies, plants and industrial estates. In agriculture, telecommunication, irrigation project etc
- Easy to handle
- Durable. The solvent cement joints are leak proof and the joint is as strong as the parent material. The joints are tested under pressure as stipulated in the standard
- Low transportation cost
- Lower material & installation cost. uPVC pipe has a smooth surface, which reduce pressure losses and thus conserves electrical energy High corrosion resistance
- The lengths can be cut to required measurement and joined easily without laborious threading